I am always looking for new ways to tell stories about the world around us and understand how to communicate most effectively.
I tell stories across multiple mediums in my professional work, including writing, document design, web design, and presentation. In addition to telling my own stories, I like to understand what makes the stories told by others work well (or not so well). I am always seeking answers about why and how language works the way it does to form connection, meaning, and joy through communication.
Contact magazine features
- “Social Media Marketing in the Age of Fake News” | Sept 2018
- “Ignite Sessions Return for a Third Year” | Sept 2018
- “Reconnect with the Credit Union Spirit in Michigan’s Cherry Capital” (title feature) | May 2018
Lansing 5:01 guest blog
- “A Penny for Your Thoughts to Make Lansing Vibrant” | March 2017
- “A Trampoline to Reach Higher” | May 2017
- “#TweetItOut: Promoting Your Conference in the Digital Age” MSU Meeting Planners Association | April 2017
- “You Won’t Even Be Able to Tell” MUSE Literati Conference | April 2016
- “What’s Up with the Rhetoric of the MSU Office of Admissions” | Nov 2014
- Weekly digital analytics report | implemented July 2017, sample Sept 2017
- Community Foundation Youth Action Committee communication strategy | Nov 2017
- Penny for Your Thoughts promotional plan | Feb 2017
WordPress with custom HTML/CSS | Dec 2014