Marketing Content Manager
Jan 2019 – present
I support LEAP’s organizational goals in partnership with the VP of Marketing and Communications through holistic, strategic marketing and communications efforts. I design and implement LEAP’s social media strategy and time-bound social media campaigns, produce the monthly Regional Resiliency Report video series and email newsletter and plan and write all annual report content.
I lead marketing and communications strategy for equitable economic planning and entrepreneurship efforts, including the One and All inclusive entrepreneurship initiative and The Hatching pitch competition. Additionally, I designed and direct LEAP’s internship program.
• COVID-19 RESPONSE EFFORTS •
I served on grant review teams for three Michigan-wide and one Lansing-specific small-business relief grant programs, and assisted with small-business relief communication efforts including Pardot email newsletters and social media.
Digital Content Strategy Consultant
Dec 2014 – present
I envision and implement client communication solutions including social media, website design, and content strategy, and engage a diverse range of clients including university departments, small businesses, and individual professionals.
Web & Social Media Specialist
Dec 2017 – Jan 2019
I created, managed, and implemented digital content strategy for MCUL and CU Link credit union awareness campaign. I curated and authored content for websites, social media channels, weekly Mailchimp newsletter to ~8,000 Michigan credit union professionals, and other publications as needed. During my time with MCUL, social following numbers grew by 37% on LinkedIn, 20% on Facebook, and 4% on Twitter.
Marketing & Communication Specialist
Aug 2016 – Dec 2017
I collaborated with the Executive Vice President and marketing committee to develop communication solutions for effective outreach in Ingham, Clinton, and Eaton counties. I managed all print publications, web content, and social media.
- Inbound Marketing, HubSpot, Nov 2018
- Social Marketing, Hootsuite, Aug 2018
- AdWords Fundamentals, Google, Aug 2018
- Digital Spaghetti: Creating Content that Sticks, Contact Magazine, Jan 2019
- It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s a Credit Union!, Contact Magazine, Jan 2019
- Social Media Marketing in the Age of Fake News, Contact Magazine, Sept 2018
- Reconnect with the Credit Union Spirit in Michigan’s Cherry Capital, Contact Magazine, May 2018
- A Penny for Your Thoughts to Make Lansing Vibrant, Lansing 5:01, Mar 2017
- #TweetItOut: Promoting Your Conference in the Digital Age, MSU Meeting Planners Association, April 2017
- You Won’t Even Be Able to Tell, UW MUSE Literati Conference, April 2016
- Yoga Teacher, East Lansing High School Ladies’ Cross Country Team, Sept 2019 – Oct 2019
- Adult English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Tutor, Refugee Development Center, Sept 2018 – present
- Yoga Section Coordinator for Lansing FLOW Event, Lansing 5:01, July 2019
- Ensemble Member, Plymouth Congregational Church Bell Choir, Nov 2013 – June 2017
B.A. in English with High Honor, 2016
- Second major in Professional Writing
- Specializations in creative writing, writing in the public interest, nonprofit writing, and intercultural research
- Top 7% of graduating class
- Study abroad in Italy