i am a storyteller.
I’m interested in the way communication informs social interactions and identity, and enjoy working with organizations and clients focused on social good and community ownership. As a storyteller, it is my job to form connections and shared experiences through storytelling across digital and print mediums. My current areas of focus are equity communications, grants management, and digital campaigns.
If you’re a community-minded individual looking for creative, strategic storytelling solutions, I’m your girl! While I used to look at communication and storytelling as only words on a page, I have come to know that there are many ways to experience human connection through stories. If you’re interested in learning more about my personal story, click here.
what i do.
To see examples of my work, click here.
writing & editing
for various publications in print and digital formats including annual reports, email newsletters, press releases, editorials, and blogs.
- Creative writing
- Research-based editorial writing
- Familiar with AP style
including marketing plan development and execution, strategy presentations, and rhetorical analysis.
- Campaign promotional plans
- Organizational communication strategies
- Grantseeking/ fundraising strategies
- HubSpot Inbound Certified (Nov 2018)
solutions from custom web design to social media implementation.
- Skilled in HTML/CSS
- Familiar with a variety of CMS including WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, and Weebly
- Hootsuite social marketing certification (2018)
- Google Adwords fundamentals certified (2018)